Happy Valentine's Day, Loves!
Don't you just love this holiday?
I do!
All pink and red with doilies all over!
Ceci came home with this
goodness from preschool.
Lily made her own Valentines.
Charlotte did too, but I didn't get a picture.
Charlotte gave bubbles to her friends with a note that said "you blow me away Valentine"
(thanks Pinterest)
It was hard for me, but I let the girls do it all themselves. Overgluing everything, perfectly homemade with love for their classmates.
Darin made an oreo ice cream cake to take to Lily's classroom party.
Lily was in charge of crushing the oreos.
I think C was in charge of tasting them.
What does every girl want for Valentines Day?
A new pair of boot!
This is great progress for me.
I still can't walk, but at least I can shower.
This improves my quality of life by 100%
I was also treated to flowers.
And I have a sweet view,
from my spot on the couch.
All you need is love, Friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment