Labels

Monday, February 4, 2013

Crazy 8

My first born turned 8.
How is this possible?
I went back to work full time
 at a new job on her birthday.
Seems symbolic, doesn't it?
After working part time,
(mostly from home)
 since her birth,
it was time.
I loved the opportunity to be home with the girls.
I also have career dreams for myself.
I want to show the girls that I have the strength, smarts, and power to go be anything I want to be.
And so do they.
The weekend before Lily's birthday
we celebrated
at a water park.
 
Lily wanted a Hawaiian theme.
 


Friends, Tiff and Summer, and also Nanna
 joined the usual suspects.
This meant we got an extra big condo.
Hot tub included.
 

As you can see,
we had no fun at all.
 As for me,
I got bangs.
A new look for my new job.
Bangs are cheaper than botox.
 This is a most favorite weekend of the year.
We are all with our favorite people.




Happy Birthday Lily Patrice!
You've been a dynamo since the day you were born and I love watching you grow.
 


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive