
Little Charlotte remains the sweet, easy going, patience babe she has always been. Only now she is getting bigger and doing more. She is sitting up by herself, crawling and scooting all over the floor, and eating fruit puffs. It is so fun to watch her learn. Lily is there as a constant "help". I have to remind Lily to let Charlotte try to figure it out on her own. I realize the differences between the girls already. When I hold Charlotte she likes to look at me and reaches her hands to my face and cuddles. She likes to lay in her crib alone at night and find her thumb to suck and go to sleep on her own. I remember Lily wanting to be held facing out, viewing the world around her, and wanting to be rocked to sleep with a lullaby. Lily remains the outgoing, interactive girl she has always been. It is so fun to be mom to each.

No comments:
Post a Comment