Labels

Saturday, December 26, 2009

MerryChristmasHappyNewYearHerwigStyle

And yet another family gathering! I wasn't kidding when I said we were on tour! And we were nearing the end of our rope. Some of us were getting sick, some of us were craving home, and all of us needed a break. Nonetheless, seeing family matters and we were glad for the time with extended family. Family is so nice because it allows you to come as you are. So we came as we were...sick and tired and maybe even sick and tired of it. And we were in a house full of acceptance and love regardless. Thank you Herwig family for letting us be.

C is 19 months. Although I think this stage has its set of irritations (failure to effectively communicate, showing glimpses of temper tantrums soon to come, possibility of choking at every given moment etc). I did not care for any of this when Lily was 19 months. And now I know the moment passes. So this time with Charlotte I am doing my best to treasure this age and stage. Because let's be honest, it is the CUTEST age your baby will ever be. Old enough to walk and attempt to talk, but still has that baby soft skin, sweet cheeks to kiss, meaty thighs to snuggle, and a generally optimistic and curious interest in everything. Oh and most importantly, GIGGLES! Pure, heartfelt GIGGLES. About anything! For anyone who is interested in her.


Cousin Hannah and the sought after "IT" toy from Grandpa Greg and Terri= zhu-zhu pets!

Herwig Sisters! Again, we show glimpses of each other, right? I am so proud of my little sisters and the women they have grown into. Well of course I am. I am vain. And let's be honest. They remind me...of me.

Dad sits. Charlotte on hip. Lily on lap. We are all the same height! haha.





No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive