We had a lovely Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Lowe's. It is so nice to get out of our house and our routine. We were doted on with delicious food, clean up, and attention. Thanks Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Darci for a nice retreat! We got into the holiday spirit upon our return home getting our Christmas tree, Christmas shopping, and enjoying our first snowfall. I enjoyed the snowfallen stillness as I headed to work in the wee hours of the morning. Lily enjoyed playing with her nativity scene last night having Mary and Joseph say to each other "by guys, we'll see you next time we're in the woods!" The thought of "next time" had me smiling the rest of the night. In helping with decorating Lily also said "where should I put Santa and his unicorns?" Reindeer = unicorns. Of course. She keeps our days merry and bright. And I would love to show your our finished tree, but the flash on my camera isn't working. I must figure it out asap!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(77)
-
▼
December
(11)
- I'll get by with a little help from my friends
- A Christmas to remember
- Happy New Year!
- MerryChristmasHappyNewYearHerwigStyle
- Here comes Santa Claus
- Baby I love your way...
- Spoiler Alert!!!
- Happy Birthday Daddy!
- "More than anything I want to be a world traveler....
- Charlotte's Baby Blessing
- Its begining to look a lot like Christmas
-
▼
December
(11)

No comments:
Post a Comment