Friends,
The girls start school before Labor Day.
They got out of school
the middle of June
due to all the snow day make ups.
Our summer seems to have ended
way to soon.
I have a confession.
I never signed the girls up
for swimming lessons.
Its horrific, I know.
Between Theater Camp,
vacations, weekend getaways,
and wanting the luxury of
No Plans, every once in awhile
it didn't happen.
All of a sudden
with the school year approaching,
we fit in all summer activities that we missed.
Raging Waves Waterpark...
Just add water and they get along so well!
From bathtubs to waterparks,
adding water is the cure for sibling
kindness and joy!
Oh to be six years old!
We enjoyed family surf and turf dinner
eaten al fresco.
And a little late night madness.
Look at how our garden has grown!
I am, however,
really looking forward to getting back to
school and routine.
I have great plans to be perfect this year.
Perfectly organized
and on a fool proof work out schedule.
Paper work filled out on time.
Healthy family meals daily.
Jumping out of bed before the alarm.
You know...
the fantasy of a new year!
I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment