Friends,
I have challenged our family
to be better about getting out the door
and arriving to places on time.
I give us a grade upon departure.
B- today, Guys.
Here's where we went wrong...
One day we were getting ready to go and
Darin and I had to run inside to do something.
Here is what we came out to.
The girls in the front seat yelling at us,
to get in the car.
Hilarious!
Charlotte brought her very big and very gold purse
to the outlet mall.
This got her a lot of attention.
We also tried these new rollers.
How cute.
They didn't work.
At all.
I post a lot of posed pictures,
and usually just share the highlights.
But the moments in between,
are also highlights.
So as far as anyone knows,
we are a nice, normal family.
Love,
The Jones's.

No comments:
Post a Comment