Friends,
Charlotte has a wonderful teacher, Ms. Divis.
Here she is with her best friend Kamira.
Ms. Divis took this picture and emailed it to me
at work one day.
She said I saw the girls just looking up
at this tree.
I asked what they were looking at,
and they responded,
a ladybug!
She said she loved the simple pleasures of
6 year olds.
I love that she noticed this.
And cared enough to share it with me.
There was a recent tragedy.
One of Charlotte's classmates was accidently,
shot and killed.
Horrific.
Ms. Divis has provided a lot of extra
love and support to the classroom.
Charlotte comes home and tells me
that she is safe and calm
and so is everyone else,
even when they are dead.
I love the teachings from Ms. Divis.
It reminded me that I am safe and calm too.
And so are all those that I have been missing.
Keep Safe and Calm
and Carry On, Friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment