Labels

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Vegas

 
Friends,
D had a Vegas trip for work.
 
And 2 sets of neighbor friends were going...
 at the same time.
 
Obvs,
I wasn't going to let that go down without me.
Just book the ticket Darin.
I'm going.
 
What are you going to do
 while I am working, he wondered?
 
Take a Stripper 101 Class, of course!
 
It was SO MUCH fun.
A lot of 40 year old spicy women
celebrating birthdays.
Plus one 60 year old woman that came alone.
And me.
 
 
I spent my mornings alone poolside with a book.
Sipping Bloody Mary's and taking in every little goodie they had to offer.
"Orange slices, M'am?"
"Oh yes please and thank you!"
 
"Cucumber slices, M'am?"
"Oh yes please and thank you, can I have a few extras for my eyes?"
 
Yes, I laid poolside with cucumbers on my eyes,
smiling at the sky for my good fortune to be here,
soaking in every single bit of luxury.
 
The next day we found ourselves in another paradise, with our neighbors.
 
They live across the street from us,
and own an empty lot next to them.
 
I don't understand why they don't use it
 to build us a pool.
 
I mean seriously,
we could do this EVERYDAY!
D and I took this selfie engagement pic.
It was appropriate, just in case
we decided to go to the Chapel of Love
to renew our vows later in the night...err...
early morning the following day?
 That's what you get for waking up in Vegas!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive