Friends,
Charlotte wanted to invite every single girl
in her class,
plus neighbor friend Anna,
and sister Lily to a birthday party,
at Build A Bear Workshop.
It was so sweet.
Every single girl in her class picked out the same bear (which was actually a bunny) as Charlotte.
I love the girls in Charlotte's class.
I think every single one is a different ethnicity,
which I really love.
Every mom stayed for the party,
which I also loved.
The party involved no prep
and no clean up.
Love, love, love!
There was giggling madness,
hugs and smiles,
and moms taking pictures of happy girls.
That's my kind of party.
This post is not sponsored by Build A Bear,
if you were wondering,
but go there and make a friend.
I mean literally,
pick one out, stuff it,
put a heart in,
make a wish,
give it a scent,
a voice,
maybe accessorize it?
Create a birth certificate,
and they will give you a cardboard house,
for your new friend to live.
Your Bear friend will never live in that house,
but you can color the house to your liking.
Your friend will always sleep with you,
but your mom will still never be able to throw the box/house away, because of guilt.
Therefore you have cluttered your house,
twofold in one trip.
Maybe more, if you accessorized!
Your mom might end up accidently washing Bear's shoes because they landed in your laundry basket for no good reason.
The upsides to Build A Bear are plenty!
I would like to give a formal apology to all the mom's I introduced this to.
Again, this post not sponsored by Build A Bear,
but it was a sweet, fun, easy party to host.
I would do it for every birthday from now until 18,
if I could.


No comments:
Post a Comment