Friends,
I just realized I may have skipped
over Mother's Day.
Which might be,
quite possibly,
the most important day of the year.
If it weren't for our Mothers'
none of us would be here.
D was gone in Vegas,
for "work".
I hope he won big,
because the girls took me
to pick me up
a new purse.
Thanks Girls!
Then we took all our purses to brunch,
and enjoyed the company of George.
I'm not going to write a real post about
Mothers, because Bitches...please.
You already know,
how I feel about my Mama.
She has taught me the answer to everything,
is only love.
You know how I feel about being a mother,
feeling all the feelings.
Everyday my Mom lives true to her words,
and practices only love.
Everyday I live true to my words,
and feel all the feelings.
Everything about her and me,
is meant to be,
made for each other.
And that's all I've got to say about that.
Amen, Aho, Namaste,
Mamas'!


No comments:
Post a Comment