Friends,
I joined Charlotte's class for a picnic in the park,
for an end of the year First Grade party.
Here's Charlotte and Kamira,
with the lovely and talented Miss Divis.
I love Miss Divis so much.
She is an amazing person,
and we are better for knowing her.
I think Charlotte feels the same way.
See below.
Charlotte started First Grade,
in a new school,
feeling very serious and shy.
I think she's found her place,
and came out of her shell.
A little bit.
Do you agree?
I am so proud of Charlotte,
for all her accomplishments this year.
She is growing and learning,
making friends at every opportunity.
I can't take credit for this all,
so I give the ultimate thanks,
to the beautiful Miss Divis,
and her amazing classroom of kind and welcoming children.






1 comment:
I love that "Superstar" picture of Charlotte! That's a keeper forever :)
Post a Comment