Labels

Friday, August 12, 2016

8 is great!

Friends,
My baby is 8.
 
 We celebrate!
 She wanted a party at Gameworks.
 
Done and done.
 
I love these parties where
someone else actually hosts.
 ALL her friends came, plus cousin Conor.
 
You know how I value friendship.
 
So this Charlotte Circle fills my heart with joy!
 Little people just fawning all over C,
making her feel like the special girl she is.
(I'd like to take a moment here
 to gush over Conor's cuteness!)
 
 These 2 friends recently got glasses,
so now Charlotte is wearing
dollar store glasses to match them.
 
 
 No one celebrates like Lily celebrates!
 
Full opera birthday song for Charlotte,
who is literally tickled pink!
Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl!
 
Always my shadow,
always the mediator in the family,
always the peacemaker,
the lover,
the care-taker,
the helper.

 
Our baby C takes care of us all with her sweet way of moving about the world.
 
 
God Bless Charlotte and her sweet soul.
What a blessing to be her mom.
She has been such a gift to me.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive