Friends,
Recital Day.
The day to celebrate the hard work the kids do all year long at the studio.
The glorious, spectacular ending,
to the never ending carpools to the studio.
I hope and pray we have enough bobby pins and extra tights and all the hair accessories,
and all the business and that I don't totally fuck it up as a dance mom.
Its freaking hard to be a dance mom.
This year, I nailed it.
Oh yes,
the dancers did too!
Lily's lyrical dance was the best.
As always.
She is a very emotional person and dancer,
and she shines in lyrical.
The youngest in her class.
She become friends with all the girls in her jazz class.
They are from another school,
but one hosted her first "late night" party.
We had to stay awake until 10 pm to pick her up.
They bonded over not liking the teacher.
Or the dance.
Or the costumes.
haha!
Charlotte was in a jazz
and tumbling class this year.
Tumbling did not perform in the recital,
but she learned cartwheels and backbends,
and all the things a dancer girl needs to know!
Picture time!
Fan club!
Lily's Spanish Ballet Dance was awesome!
I am totally going to borrow all these outfits!
Proud Grandparents!
Another show on the books!
Dance on!











No comments:
Post a Comment