Labels

Friday, August 19, 2016

Summertime in the Suburbs!

 
Friends,
 
One of my favorite things about summer
is picnics!
 
When I say picnics,
I mean cheese and olives,
 for dinner outside.
 
In order to get cheese and olives for dinner outside,
I like to make a plan...
"class it up", a bit.
 
Missy and I set up for jazz in the park.
We were the first ones there, haha!
 

And then the senior citizens arrived.
What fun to have a girls night out!
With wine and Norah Jones playing.
More please!
 
We also had fondue with our best friends.
 
This group works out well, because
Lily and Kylie are besties.
Little Sisters,
Charlotte and Sydney are besties.
And us Moms are besties too!
We also joined neighbors
for opening night
of Finding Dory,
at the drive in!
I didn't make these cupcakes,
but Martha did!
 
Seriously, her name is Martha.
Here's Martha Stewart.

Martha has twin girls that are Charlotte's age.
Lily brought her friend, Caroline,
who had never been to the drive in.
 
 
 
I think its safe to say she had fun!

 
Good old fashion fun!

The girls fight when they are stuck at home for too long with nothing to do.
 
But they do not fight at the beach.
So, to the beach we go!

Happy Start to Summer Y'alls!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive