Labels

Friday, October 16, 2009

FletcHerwig Wedding

We had the lucky opportunity to attend the wedding of my most favorite person in the whole world = (younger) Cousin Paige. The wedding was a smart, fun, and elegant affair. Just like Paige. Groom Brian and Bride Paige have been loving each other for 14 years!!! Oh and they are as young and beautiful as they look, so this has nearly been their whole life. This couple is the most unique, intelligent, and generous couple, I have had the honor to know. Most of my life I have been advocating "Paige for President", as she has been advocating for "equality in the world". The truth is...the more she grows the more true both of our sentiments become. Paige and Brian Herwig/Fletcher/Fletcherwig we love you. We admire you and you continue to be an inspiration to us. Your wedding ceremony was the MOST FUN ceremony we have ever attended (and we've been to a fair share of ceremony's). Yes, that was just the ceremony I am talking about. For those that didn't attend, I beg you to imagine the dancefloor afterwards (when I have seriously just commented on a FUN ceremony). The free flowing wine, good company, loving feelings and rocking tunes still have me all jazzed up about the two of YOU!

Your dreams , your life adventures and witnessing your greatness from the best seats in the house brings me the greatest joy. The very same joy you bring to all everyday. Best wishes Beautiful Couple! Thanks for inviting us! I can not think of a better reason to get all dressed up, hire (haha) a Nanna to babysit in the wee hours, and to celebrate life, love, and laughter!

Aren't they lovely? Aren't they wonderful?



Our best attempt at a family photo...
Baby Ducks


Fancy Babe

Mirror, mirror on the wall...










No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive