Labels

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Disney LIVE!

Date night with Mama! Pizza Party

Boys will be boys!


While Darin was out of town, Lily and I shared yet another grown up evening at the theater with friends. And a pizza dinner afterward. It was meant to be for Nanna and Charlotte too, but poor C was sick again. This time with an ear infection. She stayed home cuddled up with Nanna (who enjoyed the alone time with the littlest one) while Lily and I enjoyed each other. And I was reminded of my time at DisneyLand with Aunt Joan and Mary years ago, and my affection for Minnie Mouse really hasn't decreased since then. Those big batty eyes, girlish giggle and big yellow heels still get me at age 33 like they did when I was 10. As for Aunt Joan and the beloved and belated Aunt Mary, my affection continues all the same. I am so delighted the Ames Dames introduced me to the wonder of Disney and I pass the torch to Lily Lowe. I can hear Mary now "God Bless you Honey!" Indeed.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive