We arrived a moment late to Lily's dance class the other day. When we arrived another mom told us to
"hurry they are taking pictures!"
Lily got her shoes on and ran into class.
C and I followed.
Jade, Lily's 12 year old assistant dance teacher
(who was a finalist, 6 of 30,000, to make it to Disney TV's Make Your Mark Dance Off, on LIVE TV)
was there posing for pics with the girls for the Lombard Newspaper, coming Tuesday.
Let it be known that Jade is an amazing dancer.
More importantly, a humble, sweet, and kind girl with an amazing smile and presence.
We watched and voted, as much as we could, at our Friday night party last week,
for Jade in her Disney Dance Off.
Jade didn't win this competition.
A 4 girl dance group did.
(not fair = 4 girls, 4 times the votes?)
What have you.
Jade is living her dream and will continue to.
And Lily is doing the same.
Lifting her head (and leg) a bit higher in the good company of Miss Jade.
I should mention Jade was also the assistant teacher in my Adult Hip Hop class?
I have to go do a high kick now.
You don't believe me?
Yes she was.
She is that good and that mature to coach a has been like ME.
I was always amused with myself and humbled in the company of true talent.

No comments:
Post a Comment