Darin went to Atlanta for work.
G&G Lowe took the girls for a few days of fun.
Guess what this meant for me?
You got it, Home Alone!
I had a wonderful time.
First, I went to a (slumber) party at Jennifer's for a wine tasting event.
First, I went to a (slumber) party at Jennifer's for a wine tasting event.
She lives on a horse farm.
It was magical!
(the wine pro told us, wine was the closest thing to magic, so maybe that explains it?)
When I returned home,
I did yoga for the first time since my neck fiasco.
It was 70 minutes of beautiful reconnection to the sound of my own breath.
Then, I went thrift shopping.
It was 70 minutes of beautiful reconnection to the sound of my own breath.
Then, I went thrift shopping.
Next, I watched a girly movie.
Then I got crazy and
Then I got crazy and
I washed windows, weeded the yard, and cleaned the whole house.
The following day I went
super crazy and
started training for a 1/2 marathon.
The following day I went
super crazy and
started training for a 1/2 marathon.
I enjoyed the silence and stillness of my home.
I realized, I really like hanging out with me.
These few days were a precious gift.
I used to live alone and hated it.
Now, I treasure the time and space, with only me.
My family and my life returned to normal at the right time.
Or maybe just a day early?
I probably would have gotten to the cleaning out cupboards and training for an IronMan if I had any more time.
And that would be beyond crazy.
That would be insane.
My family and my life returned to normal at the right time.
Or maybe just a day early?
I probably would have gotten to the cleaning out cupboards and training for an IronMan if I had any more time.
And that would be beyond crazy.
That would be insane.




No comments:
Post a Comment