Friends,
Tonight, when I came home the girls played a bunch of birthday songs, on violin,
and piano for me.
Tonight, when I came home the girls played a bunch of birthday songs, on violin,
and piano for me.
The violin and piano instruments being of the KindleFire variety.
You're welcome world, for the raw talent!
You're welcome world, for the raw talent!
Then they "played" a Princess song mix for me.
Because,
I have always been a
Princess sort of girl.
I have always been a
Princess sort of girl.
I have always loved to pretend that I was one.
I like to believe it now, at age 36/37.
I like to believe it now, at age 36/37.
With my new job situation,
I am struggling with my identity.
But my girls gave me clarity tonight,
with their Princess music mix.
with their Princess music mix.
Jasmine sings, A Whole New World.
She seeks adventure.
Ariel sings, Part of Your world.
She is bored with under the sea life and seeks something new.
Tianna from Princess and the Frog wanted to own her own restaurant.
Rapunzel from Tangled wanted to get out of her tower, to see the world.
Aurora, aka Sleeping Beauty, had a really long and lovely nap.
And was delightfully awaken by love's kiss.
Cinderella wanted more than dishes and laundry.
Me too.
The new job.
The terribly, uncomfortable new job...
Well its broken my spell.
I am happy.
I am succeeding at it.
I am seeing glimpses of my own brillance.
And its absolutely wonderful.
A fairy tale after all!
Tianna from Princess and the Frog wanted to own her own restaurant.
Rapunzel from Tangled wanted to get out of her tower, to see the world.
Aurora, aka Sleeping Beauty, had a really long and lovely nap.
And was delightfully awaken by love's kiss.
Cinderella wanted more than dishes and laundry.
Me too.
The new job.
The terribly, uncomfortable new job...
Well its broken my spell.
I am happy.
I am succeeding at it.
I am seeing glimpses of my own brillance.
And its absolutely wonderful.
A fairy tale after all!

No comments:
Post a Comment