Labels

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Driving Miss Kitty

Hi Friends! 
It seems like FOR-EVER since we've talked.
Unless you are following me on Instagram, or Facebook, or LinkedIn, or email or text or all those other ways to be connected.
So much has happened.
So, let's catch up!
First of all,

I have found all sorts of ways to hobble into my new office and show committment.
Darin had Presidents Day off and he did the honors,
calling it Driving Miss Kitty.

Much like Driving Miss Daisy.
I have met cab driving friends.
And then they disappointed me.
But I showed up.
This week I was given the grand news that I can start to drive and move and take off that boot.
Although I still hobble, I am starting to move about and I can drive!
I am so grateful for my fast recovery, and amazed at our bodies ability to heal.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive