Labels

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Best Places to Work in Illinois

Hi Friends!
My new company was nominated
as One of the Best Places
to Work in Illinois!
First, we won best place to work in Chicago,
then Illinois,
I think, next, we will win
the Miss Universe Company Pageant!
 
I attended the reception,
along with the rest of the Leadership Team.
 
This would have been a very boring night of yawning and clapping,
but we were saved by my company's President.
 
He got us all a limo ride and cocktails on our way to and from the reception.
 
We went out to celebrate afterward.
 
This was my first time to really get to know the Directors in the other offices.
It was awesome.
After this night, I can honestly say,
I am now working with Friends!
Like you!
Can you imagine how fun it would be if we worked together???
 

You can count on me to class up the ride
with a cold can of Miller Lite!
Clink!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive