Labels

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mini Vacay!

Friends,
We joined the Outlaws for a weekend in the Dells.
I was wondering if I would relax, knowing a weekend away from home for a working mom,
means a whole lot that doesn't get done.
Rest assured, I relaxed.

Being a full time working mom,
also means I soak up all of my time with my girls.
 
Lily requested this picture...
"Mom, look Cheeseburger in Paradise!"
She's a regular stand up comedian.
 
Um, this one too, in quieter ways.
 
 
Together,
ying yang perfection.

We went back to Ishnala,
a most favorite place of mine.
Thanks to the Outlaws for the introduction.
This place holds all things magical!
A tee pee,
a lakefront view,
  Wisconsin Woods,
a sunset,

Lily took this picture at our table.
Nice view, huh?
So you can see, relaxing was actually pretty easy,
even for me!

 The extended Lowe Family Circus

 
Bumps with Brandy Old Fashions.
 
A perfect evening.
 The next morning we mini golfed.
I don't need to tell you,
I am the only non-golfing adult in the family.
Luckily this was only for fun.
And a little coaching, I suppose.
 

Or a lot of coaching?

 
Good Coach,
because Lily beat Dad on a few holes.
We are still hearing about it.

 Even Little Bubs played like a champ!


I was fully refreshed for Monday, despite the drive.
So go have yourselves
a mini Outlaw Vacay, Friends!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive