Labels

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gypsy Orb Buliever

Friends,
Many of you want to know
how my friend Bridget is doing.
 
Thank you for your concern.
 
Your thoughts and prayers are helping!
 
Here's a little snippet.
 
One night she went out with her brothers
and Shooty's Sisters,
to a tribute band of Gipsy Kings,
naturally, at a Mexican restaurant.
 
Is there irony in any of this?
 
Isn't it ironic they are in mustaches'?
It was the only solo pic I had of Shooty,
with the crab leg mustache
in my first Shooter Needs Help Post?
 
I think not.
 
Is there irony in the
 big, huge,can't miss it orb,
above Bridget's head in this pic?
 
Is there irony,
that they were all doing a "serious" face,
but not Bridget.
She is the only one showing teeth.
Smiling.
 
 
 
There is no irony in any of it.
 
It all makes perfect sense to me.
 
I am a Buliever.
Shooty promised,
he would walk around and show up,
in beautiful and funny ways, with Bridget.
 
I see his spirit here.
 
In all of them.
 
And specifically,
right above Bridget.
 
My Friend B is well loved,
and has huge strength,
and I can guarantee you,
every little thing gonna be alright.
 
Here's to the spirits among us, Friends!

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive