Labels

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Elf-The Musical

 
Holiday Greetings, Friends!
We wanted to gift the girls with less stuff and more experiences,
so we got tickets to their first Broadway Show,
Elf the Musical!
 
Our schedules were full so we had to fit it
in on a weeknight. 
Of course,
 I didn't make dinner reservations in time.
Darin picked up the girls and I cabbed over
after work to Grange Hall Burger Bar.
It was a farm to table kind of joint.
I loved it.
It reminded me of being at Julie's house.


Lily wanted hot chocolate and Charlotte
wanted a Kiddie Cocktail.
Turns out, it was so organic, they didn't have the fixin's for either of those drinks.
But they did have whip cream and they also had  lime soda.
So I promptly ordered whip cream, on lime soda.
The girls loved it.
It also gave the staff a smile to make it.
 We had great seats, really close to the stage.
The show was awesome.
 Lily was literally sitting on the edge of her seat the whole time.
She was amazed by all of it.
Charlotte just kept asking if everything was real.
Too cute.
 


We all sang and danced out the aisles,
when the show was done.
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!"-Buddy the Elf


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive