Labels

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Rocking Reindeer Party-staring Charlotte



(Charlotte is front row on the left)
 


Friends-
This blog would be easier,
 if I knew what I was doing.
 
But I don't.
So I had to upload the girls dances in two separate posts.
I dream of making this blog really easy to read
and follow, and pretty to look at.
Someday...
Till then you get this!
 
The Rocking Reindeer Dance
event was on Darin's birthday.

What a trooper.
We left as soon as possible to take him
to BW3's for hot wings
and a proper birthday celebration.
 
I have to be honest.
We do not enjoy this event.
At all.
Its crowded and the food is cheap cheese pizza,
that tastes like cardboard.
But it costs a lot
and we bring our own entertainment.
I think we are going to skip it next year.
Shh.
 
Tis the season for saying no
to some things, right?

 





No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive