Labels

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Suzy's Snowflake


Friends-
Charlotte had her holiday program at school the other week.
She had a big role as Suzy the Snowflake.
So did her Best Friend/Sister Alexandria.
The teacher could not decide which one to choose,
so she chose them both.
How sweet.
 
Enjoy the show!
Charlotte is to the left of Santa.




One 3 year old cried through her
whole performance.
 
I spent Shooty's birthday with Bridget the night before and felt like that crying 3 year old girl.
 
The thing is, no matter what the 3 years old did,
they were all perfect and adorable.
 
I was having a sort of melt down that morning,
and felt like I was crying through my
whole life performance,
and realized,
I am perfect and adorable too.
 
Crying or not.
 
And no one really cares
how I am performing anyway.
 
They are just happy to see me get on stage
and give it a try.
 
Good luck 
with your holiday meltdown's,
Friends.
 
They are tough to get through. 
 

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive