Friends,
This winter was too cold for too long.
Soup helped.
This one was especially fantastic.
http://www.barefootcontessa.com/recipes.aspx?RecipeID=912&S=0
But this?
Roasted cauliflower and truffle oil soup.
WITH BACON?!
http://simply-delicious-food.com/2013/05/16/roasted-cauliflower-truffle-soup/
Lily loves bacon and cauliflower, so it was
perfect for us.
My friend Jennifer taught me
this simple soup,
that always satisfies.
Cheese Tortellini Soup.
Except she uses vegi stock,
because she's veg.
http://www.lifeingraceblog.com/2011/08/cheese-tortellini-soup-for-caiti/
If you love this kind of stuff as much as I do,
follow me on Pinterest.
http://www.pinterest.com/headl/
I am super good at stealing people's ideas.
Its a talent, really.
Pintastic, Friends!
But this?
Roasted cauliflower and truffle oil soup.
WITH BACON?!
http://simply-delicious-food.com/2013/05/16/roasted-cauliflower-truffle-soup/
Lily loves bacon and cauliflower, so it was
perfect for us.
My friend Jennifer taught me
this simple soup,
that always satisfies.
Cheese Tortellini Soup.
Except she uses vegi stock,
because she's veg.
http://www.lifeingraceblog.com/2011/08/cheese-tortellini-soup-for-caiti/
If you love this kind of stuff as much as I do,
follow me on Pinterest.
http://www.pinterest.com/headl/
I am super good at stealing people's ideas.
Its a talent, really.
Pintastic, Friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment