Labels

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Christmas Eve

Friends,
In typical Christmas Eve fashion we enjoyed
the day and evening at home.
 
Lily decided on a Native American Theme for our meal this year.
 
She was inspired after staying
 in Karen and Brian's Native American
office during Thanksgiving.
 
We decided on a Bison Roast,
which isn't an easy item to find,
but we were able to secure the last one in
the Chicagoland vicinity in the nick of time.
 
We wrote our letters to Santa.
 
 
Diligently reporting
how very, very good we have been
this year.
We snuggled in our Christmas jammies.
 
And enjoyed our home for the holidays.


While we waited...


...and waited for Santa.
And by some kind of miracle,
he arrived again this year.
 
I don't know how I keep pulling this off.
 
But I do.
 
I was rewarded the next morning
with a special surprise gift from Charlotte.
 
A box of marker-ed tissue paper and bows
from my wrapping station.

She was impressed with herself,
for pulling off such a surprise and impressive gift.
 
Merry Christmas to All.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive