Labels

Friday, August 14, 2015

Nanna and Papa Visit

Friends,
Nanna and Papa came for a visit.
 
Per usual, I put Papa to work.
He made this beautiful bench for me
in 100 degree heat.
 
Isn't it adorable?
We won the fire pit at a raffle for Shooty,
and Papa made me this bench.
I have the most meaningful backyard.
 
It was really too hot to work,
so I didn't.
 
 

Nanna and I took the girls to the pool instead.

 And then accidently spent $30 on frozen yogurt.
Oops!
 
 D was out of town for work,
so Nanna watched the girls that week.
 
They made a positive energy wall.
 
And one day I got this text...
"we're bringing you a present."

 I had been considering getting a dog
 for a long time.
 
D wasn't onboard.
 
I assumed we would get a rescue dog.
 
Not a brand new puppy.
 
So the answer was no.
 
The girls went to play with him for hours,
3 days in a row.
 
They named him, Rocky.
 
They talked me into "just meeting" him.
 
 
 
I am not a dog person.
I have never had a dog.
 
How do you think this all played out?
 
To be continued.
 
 

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive