Friends,
This was an emotional trip for me and my besties.
We have experienced the loss of classmates, parents and loved ones together.
We treasured our time,
with our good health and lifelong history together.
We know our kids' childhood
goes fast, so we treasured,
the fun ages our kids are at right now.
the fun ages our kids are at right now.
Knowing when we blink,
they will be older.
It was wonderful to witness them enjoying new experiences together.
We pretend we are just a nice, normal family.
Haha!
The people on the resort called us
"the big family"
and we let them.
as we cruised around, all 11 of us, in our shuttle.
As Lily's tween years are approaching,
I was especially delighted
in this...
my innocent 11 year old heart,
walking around outside my body.
And my baby.
Not even a baby anymore,
by any stretch.
A wise growing up girl now,
who's ideas fascinate me every day.
A wise growing up girl now,
who's ideas fascinate me every day.
I had so many meaningful conversations,
from my shade with a view.
My besties know me,
inside and out,
and remind me of who I am.
There was so much fun and love
between everyone.
I am so grateful for the folks
in my inner adult swim circle.
Our final sunset,
was so amazing knowing we
were taking our memories home with us.
was so amazing knowing we
were taking our memories home with us.
We shed some tears in our goodbyes
to Costa Rica.
to Costa Rica.
I am so beyond grateful,
for this dream vacation,
with my favorite people.
for this dream vacation,
with my favorite people.
Pura Vida forever, Friends!


















No comments:
Post a Comment