Friends,
We were so brave with our
sunset cruise,
we decided to do a bigger adventure.
Zip lining.
We drove for 2 hours,
and then up a gravel road into the jungle.
And then by golf cart to arrive here...
Don't be fooled by this picture.
We were all scared as hell.
Except maybe Charlotte.
I suggested we just put on the gear and go see what was in store for us.
I was saying we didn't actually have to do anything, we didn't want to do.
We would just go see.
Yikes.
And yet there we were,
5 zip lines,
a swing,
a hanging bridge,
and rock climbing,
our way through the jungle.
It was insane.
We didn't stop being scared,
but we just kept going.
Each zip line was longer than the one before.
When I got to the last one,
I decided if this was the way
I was going to die,
I was going to at least enjoy it.
Looking back,
I can't believe I allowed my baby to do it.
The reward at the end was
a spa resort with natural hot springs.
We earned the reward,
and I am still enjoying the adrenaline high,
of trying something new and scary
and pushing ourselves to new limits,
in the beautiful jungle.
That being said,
I don't think any of us,
will be signing up for it again.
But it was an experience that I treasure and I am so glad we all did!














No comments:
Post a Comment