Labels

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Its so hard to say good bye




Ok, we had a lovely weekend with friends and family in my hometown while Darin was in Vegas with buddies for March Madness. But I can't pretend. We missed him. Dearly. And we recognized just how much he matters to us. Because it is hard when he is gone. And he is needed here. And the girls were dreamy (for the most part). But we did have our moments. "We" meaning "Lily and I". Here's how upset she was when we left. I heard what you are seeing for about 45 minutes on the way home. Every once in a while Charlotte would pipe up in disagreement too. And then I read this quote, which is so perfectly fitting for my challenges with Dear Lily and it makes me smile, even in my madness...



“A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.”
-Paul Coelho The Fifth Mountain



I have never known such perserverence that I see in Lily Lowe. The girl owns great power.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive