Labels

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness!










I can't tell you how many people say to me, "you and Darin need a boy!" When I tell Darin this, he delightfully responds with "really? I feel pretty lucky with the two great girls we have!" For me, (naturally being a fan of all things pink and princess-like) I am doing just fine with my gals. I guess you don't know what you don't know, but I do know ...I don't feel like I am missing out. Plus, I feel like we do have boys. We have my BFF's boys, Jesse and Bailey. I consider them mine. I know, I know, they are not technically MINE, but really they are the boys in my life to keep perspective and I LOVE them. As you can see they are the family we have chosen for ourselves.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive