



I was lucky enough to spend my birthday in the presence of Super Hero's! It was my birthday and Bailey's birthday party to which Lily (and therefore, I... was invited). Bailey was born as my kindred spirit a day after my birthday, 28 years after my birth. I have never in my life met such a guy. For Bailey, perhaps is my one true love. Outdoorsy, adventureous, kind, generous, and sweet as they get. He suggested on HIS party that perhaps Auntie Heddie and him blow out the candles together. God Bless Bailey. Julie hosted the best birthday party of all times, with homemade capes for all (personalized initials included), and all day in the warm spring sun we rescued those in need of super power. Darin was in Vegas enjoying all the fun to be had there. I can honestly say with all heart, spending MY day in the presence of Super Heros offered all the fun and delight anyone can ask for. Happy Birthday Bailey, thanks for including me!

No comments:
Post a Comment