

In the wee hours of the morning on 3/9 I was lucky enough to witness the birth of Baby Bump aka Jesse Malin Munson. It was amazing to watch this brand new family fall in love. I have never seen my friend Cathie so beautiful and at ease as she was holding little Jesse for the first time. I was so honored to be invited as expert doula for this grand birthday party. Of course it reminded me of my labors and my newborn girls. Gosh they grow so fast! I loved them then and I love them now. The love just keeps growing right along with them. When I saw this picture of Lily I was taken back by how grown up she looks! Gone are the chubby cheeks and baby face, replaced with these pretty, dainty features and a look in her eye like she knows it all. Which she does. So I look at Charlotte and treasure her as well, knowing next time I blink, she too will be grown up, like Lily. The good news in all this growing up? Darin suggested we make our first of many trips to DisneyWorld (aka Cinderella's castle) next spring. I don't dare tell Lily just yet!

No comments:
Post a Comment