Friday, September 16, 2011
Black Eyed Ceci
I reorganized the playroom last week. I got rid of the baby toys = huge task. I bought a hanging rack for the dress up clothes and put shoes, hats, purses, and tiara's in a basket next to it. I brought down the vanity from Lily's room so the girls could admire their reflections and loaded it up with accessories. We have a doll house, a baby area, a kitchen area, a music area, an art area, a puppet theater and a basketball hoop and a golf hole. The play area is now not the disaster it was and it reflects what the girls actually like to play. They ran up the other night as I was making dinner, impressed with their creation for Charlotte. Lily hooted "its Black Eyed Ceci!" Aren't they funny?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment