Labels

Monday, February 27, 2012

And the Oscar goes to...


Lily loved watching the Red Carpet preshow.
Her review...
Penelope Cruz looked like Snow White.
JLo is HOT.
Brad Pitt is cute, but not as cute as Ricky Martin.
Sandra Bullock is really pretty.
The Muppets was actually the best movie of the year.
I totally agree.
They got their awards out and I begged for a picture.
Bribed them actually with letting them take mine.
I am down and out with a pain in the neck.
No pun.

Today I had an MRI, I suspect a pinched nerve, but tomorrow I will get the results.
I sadly had to cancel a work trip to Miami this week.
I am glad I got a such a good pic of them, or this bribe would not have been worth it, considering my condition.
I say to them "put your heads closer together, hold up the trophies, smile!"

 In return I obeyed their commands.
Say cheese said Charlotte!
So I did.
 "Go like this" modeled Lily.
So I did.
The drama was appropriate on Oscar night.
Does anyone want to come clean my house?

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive