Friends,
Please excuse the interruption
from our usual scheduled programing.
I am off balance and disturbed
in the best way.
It has to do with babies.
Here's how I feel about babies.
I want to call them George.

I have held too many babies,
in the past few weeks.
My heart is bursting with gratitude,
thanks to the Little Beings.
The treasure of fleeting newness,
that I held in my arms,
the precious eyes,
that locked in mine.
Ahh,
I am my own personal heaven,
when tappity tap tapping
a bitty diaper bottom,
and bouncity bounce bouncing,
the familiar and welcome
go-to-sleep dance...
I know it well.
Its my claim to fame in some circles,
as the "the baby whisperer"
Self proclaimed fame to start,
but one by one,
I started taking those babies on,
and soon earned my title.
I got more confident
and took the awake babes,
the ones with colic,
the ones with attachment issues,
the ones with reflux,
and one by one
I won them.
Lullaby and good night.

(meet Lilah, my newest favorite Lovey)
You are good and safe with Auntie Head.
I have yet to fail.
And I welcome a challenge.
Mommas, who needs me?
When?
I'll be there at 4 am for the opportunity.
Right here,
with a newbie baby,
walking away from the stress of life,
and bouncing and tapping,
a gift into dreamland.
That is what it is all about.
Some take more time, but eventually,
they all snuggle right into you.
Their skin smells so delicious,
and they squirm and wiggle
just enough that you have to pay attention,
to tiny fingers, and toes, and ears.
Ahh...yes.
You have to pay attention.
That is my meditation.
The newest members in our circle,
have me so woozy,
I don't know what I speak.
Please excuse the interruption
from our usual scheduled programing.
I am off balance and disturbed
in the best way.
It has to do with babies.
Here's how I feel about babies.
I want to call them George.

I have held too many babies,
in the past few weeks.
My heart is bursting with gratitude,
thanks to the Little Beings.
that I held in my arms,
the precious eyes,
that locked in mine.
Ahh,
I am my own personal heaven,
when tappity tap tapping
a bitty diaper bottom,
and bouncity bounce bouncing,
the familiar and welcome
go-to-sleep dance...
I know it well.
Its my claim to fame in some circles,
as the "the baby whisperer"
Self proclaimed fame to start,
but one by one,
I started taking those babies on,
and soon earned my title.
I got more confident
and took the awake babes,
the ones with colic,
the ones with attachment issues,
the ones with reflux,
and one by one
I won them.
Lullaby and good night.
(meet Lilah, my newest favorite Lovey)
You are good and safe with Auntie Head.
I have yet to fail.
And I welcome a challenge.
Mommas, who needs me?
When?
I'll be there at 4 am for the opportunity.
This is my favorite place to be.
Right here,
with a newbie baby,
walking away from the stress of life,
and bouncing and tapping,
a gift into dreamland.
That is what it is all about.
Some take more time, but eventually,
they all snuggle right into you.
Their skin smells so delicious,
and they squirm and wiggle
just enough that you have to pay attention,
to tiny fingers, and toes, and ears.
Ahh...yes.
You have to pay attention.
That is my meditation.
The newest members in our circle,
have me so woozy,
I don't know what I speak.
It makes perfectly logical sense,
for me to not have more babies.
I know.
I know. I know. I know.
But I love babies...
But I love babies...
babies turn into children.
People.
Wonderfully fantastic children and people,
with their own unique challenges,
and opportunities.
And I love those children,
and those people too.
And I love those children,
and those people too.
As the babies grow
the mama's heart,
aches and soars,
more and higher,
than imaginable.
Its more than I can handle.
than imaginable.
Its more than I can handle.
It makes little sense to overpopulate
I know this too.
I have always loved babies.
But since becoming a mother,
every baby in the world
seems to be mine.
Every mother in the world is my soul mate.
This Baby Love Syndrome?
Its genetic.
Lullaby and Good Night, Friends!
I have always loved babies.
But since becoming a mother,
every baby in the world
seems to be mine.
Every mother in the world is my soul mate.
This Baby Love Syndrome?
Its genetic.
Lullaby and Good Night, Friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment