Hi Friends-
We attended D's 20 year reunion.
You know what this means?
We SO old!
Friday night we met classmates at a bowling alley.
It was great to reunite with our besties.
These two pretty much look the same
as they did in 2nd grade.
Except Brock didn't wear Miller Lite
tees in 2nd grade,
but otherwise they are the same.
Except Brock didn't wear Miller Lite
tees in 2nd grade,
but otherwise they are the same.
Saturday we played at the park.
Saturday evening we partied.
Like 18 year olds.
Well, I did anyway.
Free wine, a live band,
old and new friends, and a dance floor
was more than I could handle.
I am now the most popular girl
in Janesville's class of 1993.
I am on the planning committee for the next one.
That kinda thing
will happen to a daydream believer,
and a Homecoming Queen, like me.
I love you Class of 93!


No comments:
Post a Comment