Labels

Sunday, August 11, 2013

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22

Friends,
I am obsessed with Taylor Swift.
Lily and I had tickets with 50,000
of our closest friends
to her sold out stadium show.
 
Here we are on our way out.
 
It feels like a perfect night,
to dress up like hipsters,
 
Forgive me,
I have Taylor Tourette.
 

It was sad to leave Ceci behind,
but she took it in stride,
and had a special date with Dad.
 This girl was my very top choice
of anyone in the world to go to this concert with.
OMG were we excited.

I mean seriously.
In the 50,000 moms and daughters,
in attendance,
I had the cutest, most fun, date of all.
Obviously.
 
And so it happened.
 
After 2 opening acts.
(um...Austin Mahone everybody? 
I told Lily I had a crush on him,
and she said to the people next to us,
"oh great, Mom is going to be bringing me home a 17 year old Dad." 
Hilars.)
 

 
Eventually, she came.
 
She wowed us.

It was an incredibly theatrical show.
She is so kind to her fans.
She's an awesome singer and dancer.
She is so beautiful.
She's so honest with her 22 year old feelings.
I love her so much,
and she is lonely.
Even with all her fame,
she is so lonely.
I want to take her home with me.
And hold her hand and sing and dance with her
 in my living room.
 
Yes, I am obsessed.
 
Don't judge.
Why you gotta be so mean?
Cause, someday,
I'll be,
living in a big ole city...
 
 Oops. 
I did it again.
 
You must know,
I love Taylor.
I will never break up with her,
or she will write an entire album about me.
 
I love you guys, but Taylor...
she's my BEST friend.
 
I haven't been in love like this,
since Madonna, in the late 80's.
 
It feels good.
 
Bye Friends.
 

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive