We made it to the Smother's Home.
Its not camping (most posh accommodations ever) as you will see.
We had our own "wing of the house" to ourselves.
This meant for Lily she could pick a girl room, a boy room, or a guest room to sleep in (and change her mind every single night to try something new).
This meant for me, I didn't have to make beds or tidy on my vacation.
And I didn't.
(Don't tell them.)
We just moved in and owned the entire upstairs.
I would offer this to all of you, but they are not taking reservations at this time.
It was the best of all worlds as we were not camping (my love not D's) but we were lakeside.
Mr.Smo took me on my first ever jet ski ride.
It was a stormy day.
The water was smooth and vacant.
Later after bottles of fantastic wine that Mr. Smo saved to share with us,
I admitted to him...
"I was scared to death and my eyelids were flipped up the whole time!"
He admitted to me...
"Yea I was full throttle the whole time!"
How dare he? I am the mother of two!
(thanks Smo!)
Mr. Smo has a thrill for adventure that D and I love.
D experienced it in Smo's Porsche the following day and I got a taste again in the Corvette ride a day later.
It was FUN!
Here is our (not camp) site
Mr. Smo is a friend of D's from high school. We witnessed the first meeting with Kristen. Their dogs are darling, and I don't really love dogs, as you know.
Well I kinda sorta fell in love with these 2 pups.
The girls were on a hunt and had a count of the animals they found. Deer = 6, turtles =8, birds= 5 and fish = 3. Kristen was the wise one to make toliet paper holder binoculars for C. Too cute! Kristen really entertained my girls the whole time.
Thank you Kristen.
Well I kinda sorta fell in love with these 2 pups.
The girls were on a hunt and had a count of the animals they found. Deer = 6, turtles =8, birds= 5 and fish = 3. Kristen was the wise one to make toliet paper holder binoculars for C. Too cute! Kristen really entertained my girls the whole time.
Thank you Kristen.

No comments:
Post a Comment