Labels

Monday, August 29, 2011

Take me out to the ball game

We were invited to go with friends to a Kane County Cougars baseball game.



It was especially awesome because it was a Disney themed night.



Lily wanted to go as Rapunzal.



I made her a (ridiculous) wig and put her in a dress that we scored second hand ages ago.



Let down your hair! 

Charlotte wanted to be Belle and we had Lily's left over Halloween costume to offer.



Perfect and adorable, don't mind saying so myself!



The thrill of a Friday night ball game at sunset is such fun!
The sound of the announcer and the sweet smells of popcorn and hot dogs...
the feel of the summer air, it all gets even (a non -sports enthusiast, like) me, well...excited!

We had awesome seats with our new bestie, Kylie and family.
Darin, Kylie's mom (Joni) and I enjoyed a beer,

while Lily enjoyed getting her wig off and pink hair to replace it.



At the end of the game we got to go on the field and run the bases.

I ran my heart out (as fast as my little sandals could take it)!

It felt awesome to pretend the crowd was going wild as I rounded home base.

D took the time to run with Ceci while I accomplished my athletic feat (joke).

Did I mention we also were with our neighbor boy, Jack?

He is now part of our family.

(Joke again).

Is anyone getting my jokes around here?





p.s. Kylie and Lily report that Jack is cute. I can't disagree.


Am I with pink haired teenage punks at this ballgame?





p.p.s. at least the girls still talk to me.

Too much.

I hear Jack kissed Kylie once.

Can you believe it?

Me neither.

No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive