Labels

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

King's Island

The real reason to be in Cincinnati was to go to King's Island amusement park.

The girls played a game, "a winner every time" was promised.

So I forked out the cash while D rode a big coaster.

We were about to play again for our next prize (to make it fair, no pun intended)

and a group of kids came up to play.
The Dad took one look at my face and KNEW his older kids should wait it out until we were done, so Little C could also win.

People are NICE.

Isn't that great?

I want to be that person!

Here we are with our winnings!

We named them the names of Smother's Dogs aka Spike and General :)

The Peanuts characters came out for a meet and greet and to do a dance and show.

To my surprise Lily had no interest in it.

("they don't talk. Just like at Disney, the characters don't talk", she explained)

Well, to my better surprise was timid Charlotte who marched right up to Sally for a hug and kiss and dance off!

Thank Goodness I was not alone, because I love it when the music starts and the characters start dancing, and lo and behold

(Lowe and behold anyone?)

there was C, the star!

If you are wondering, "Footloose" was the song.

Um, yea, I was there with her.
D and Lily eating ice cream on the sidelines.

(Maybe rolling their eyes?)


We went back to our hotel room with happy hearts.


1 comment:

Sara said...

Madeline and I would've been right there with Charlotte and you dancing it up. We love that stuff too!

My Blog List

Blog Archive