Labels

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Get Away!

I thought, at first, James Bond double oh seven was coming to save us.


But then at second glance I could see it was


Darin Lowe!


What fun!


I was the first to take the jet ski for a spin on my own.


I felt REALLY dangerous when I got the speedometer up to 42.


When D arrived he admitted the same.


I LOVE him.



 
Lowe Family Circus.


These girls are awesome. In every situation. A natural Mom Brag. In all honesty, I don't have any parenting techniques or advice. I read books. I have been to trainings. But they pass my test. I am raising people I really like. And to me, that matters
.


Charlotte never wanted to experience the jet ski, after many offerings. Just happy in her floaty like all 70 year old women. This child is older than she appears. We see her true age everyday. She has lived before. She has mothered. She is so responsible!

This child couldn't get enough of the the thrill of speed. Spent her time on the big floaty following the jet ski, and at times we saw her 4 feet in the air, and just when I would watch from afar and gasp in fear, she landed with hoots and giggles heard from miles away.


Lawd, hear my prayer!


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive