Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last Day of Vacay

Advice was only 5 cents.

Then again, "they don't talk"

(hardy har har)




Thrill seeker!



OMG. She also rode the big coasters.



In fact, rode "The Beast" which is the longest wooden coaster in the world.
I am sad to admit, I can no longer take shaky wooden coasters.

What happened to me?

Could my magic coaster powers been taken from my body and added to hers?


We celebrated our 9th Anniversary during our vacation.

And enjoyed our second round of Skyline Chili!

Lady and the Tramp Style.

Wet and proud after Congo Falls.



Our final moment before the trek home.


Our vacation was awesome for so many reasons. But time has passed as I am writing about it and one memory comes to mind that I want to share.



D's alltime favorite ride is the swings. Isn't he adorable and hilarious? Charlotte and I watched Darin and Lily from afar. There was D, happy as can be going round and round. There was Lily putting her arms out like she was flying!

The teenagers behind her started copying her.

She had no idea (and was later so flattered when I told her)

So there she was just breathing the air, smiling, with her arms outstretched to really get the experience.

And D going round and round with a smile.

And I just watched with so much love I thought I might burst!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So sweet! Happy Ninth again, too!

My Blog List

Blog Archive