WCWA (Women's Camping Weekend Adventure)
Has changed names.
We now call it WcSPA.
Our group is aging.
The oldest gals don't want to camp.
The middle gals camp with families instead.
The young ins camp all summer long.
Plus, Cathie got a pool and a new house, so why not enjoy poolside by day,
and cushy beds in air conditioning by night?
Here is Friday nights antipasto dinner.
YUM!
Just kidding.
There was more than vodka.
I think.
(Note to self. No more vodka.)
I am not sure what is was, and I sure do not credit vodka, but I was a much calmer, happier, and more enlightened woman on my way home than I was on the drive up.
So something I ate, drank, heard, listened and connected with,
healed and affirmed me.
I am not sure what is was, and I sure do not credit vodka, but I was a much calmer, happier, and more enlightened woman on my way home than I was on the drive up.
So something I ate, drank, heard, listened and connected with,
healed and affirmed me.

1 comment:
Aho.
Post a Comment