Labels

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Lily Patrice Lowe

When you are 5, you can obviously dress yourself. Sundress and Santa apron in February = A Glamour DO!


We surprised Lily on the morning of her birthday with a scavanger hunt. She ran around the house looking for clues. The final treasure was a note in her suitcase from Cinderella inviting her to dinner in the castle on Friday. Darin stayed home so I could attend preschool with Lily too. We brought, what else? but cupcakes! I was so super proud to see Lily at preschool. She is smart and kind and silly and friendly. You never really know how your child is when you are not around to keep an eye on things (controlling everything)! I was really proud to witness her in her environment. I tried to sit back and observe and let her do her thing. I also heard compliments a plenty from her teachers about what a joy she is to have in class. I could gush on and on about this, but I will spare you, knowing most of you know the feeling. I got to read 2 books to the class, and received many Valentine's from the sweet boys playing Post Office. It was the best way to spend an afternoon. HAPPY 5th Birthday Lily Patrice Lowe!
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit for an early birthday celebration where we enjoyed lunch at Ed Debevic's, practiced the YMCA, and received a brand new Disney Princess Castle which we had been keeping our eye on for weeks! As Diane Lowe says "You are only 5 once!" (a quote I haven't stopped repeating to myself) and it was dear to see the Grandparents taking in all the 5 year old fun.

2 February Birthday Girls!

World's Smallest Sundae








No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive