Labels

Friday, February 12, 2010

THE GodFather

We had the honor of attending Claire Marguerite Mitby's Baptism this weekend. We were very honored guests as Darin was chosen as Godfather. And I self titled myself Baby Whisper-er, as I was able to sway a tired baby Claire to sleep 3 times in the weekend! Baby Claire was born on Darin's birthday so we have even more affection for her. As you can see she is cute and sweet and soft and tiny. There is nothing better in the whole world than to hold a sweet baby and coo and make faces and get a smile in return. Thank you Mitby's for sharing Claire with us.

Proud Parents
Birthday Buddies. (I hate to brag, but we gifted Claire with that cute bracelet. We just knew she would be the kind of girl that accessorizes. How did we know? The apple doesn't fall far from the tree... Mama Megan is already asking me how soon she can paint her nails!)

Look who joined in the ceremony? Lily Lowe. I think she was up there to sponsor favorite buddy, big brother Gage.




Sunday's Best


No comments:

My Blog List

Blog Archive