Labels

Friday, February 12, 2010

VIPs

We went to Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells for our annual waterpark weekend. This time we went with dear friends the Clark's and the Munson's. Because the Munson's know someone that knows someone, we got a 3 room kicking condo suite and private cabana in the waterpark. It was a VIP celebrity weekend. We celebrated both Lily and Hannah's birthdays, but stay tuned because we have more birthday surprises coming up for our favorite soon to be 5 year old girl.


The Joy of Cupcakes!


Fun for the parents too...especially D and I as we remain champs of Cranium in every circle (barely)!

Macho, macho Man, I want to be a macho man!


The monkeys in their natural habitat


Out of Africa
Catwalk

Are we having fun yet?


Dinner and a movie


Our fat (phat?) accomodations and nice quiet adult time (kids giggling in their room)




Pirates...argh!!!!

AND NOW ANNOUNCING MY FAVORITE CHILDREN ON EARTH (in no particular order)

The Lovely LILY LOWE!!!!

BAILEY BOY!!!



HANNAH BEAR!!!
CC!!!

BUSTER JESSE!!!










1 comment:

The Gootch said...

I can't WAIT to be invited to this annual weekend!!

My Blog List

Blog Archive